Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter Wonders


Can you imagine Christmas here !!!!!


Not only do I love the rustic feel, but the mix and contrast of dressy and casual.

Mmmmmm, purple velvet sofas.

That's my seat.


I have always wanted a bunk room for future grand children, even did a show house with one ( Wind in The Willows).

Just a few more ideas for winter hide aways.


La Lune has a wonderful birch bed like this.


Love the fur throw , could not sleep with the painting.


I think in another life I was someplace cold and cozy where the days were short. I come alive at the thought of hot tea ( or wine), throws and snow outside. I am one of the few that actually looks forward to turning the clocks back. Cooking dinner when it's light outside just doesn't work for me. So when I saw Elle Decor's article on winter retreats I felt I must be reliving my other life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...