Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

My Weekend Retreat

Feeling the need to run -I mean get away? Check out these simple easy living, easy care, retreats. I saw these in inspired news from Kravet ( my favorite fabric source) I could drive away in the one above. I have a trailer hitch on my car.
Don't think I could live in a concrete pipe, or on a billboard- hate heights. But the tree house.... imagine a stack of new magazines, my paints and a bottle of good red wine, HEAVEN. I wonder if you can pull the bridge?


Any of the above would work. The modern would be easy without a lot of stuff to take care of, and I love the woods. The roof tent, well I wonder where the bathroom is??? The Yacht, who wouldn't. I am a cold weather person, and the Alpine retreat seems so cozy.


Summer pavillon- how do you get off the rocks? I am not mowing my roof. I could stay in the winter pavillon if it has a fireplace.

But I have found my own retreat, a place where B.C. and I can reconnect. The story is amazing how we are destined for some things. There are no coincidences in life. More about this on my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...