Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Wind Song on Wesley Part 4

B.C. is sick of my blog and the Show House. He automatically picks up his keys to eat out when we get in.


The Kitchen has cabinets.
That's Kenny working for somebody else . Everyone wants Kenny. But Kenny I thought you were mine?
B.C. and Terry, she is the top gun, and always pleasant. I'm sure that Terry and her husband are eating out too.
Finally lots of activity. Don't shoot, she is doing it right.
This floor is next to my room. I love when all the colors flow in a show house.
The next two shots are from Dashing Designs room. Marcy is a show house veteran, she comes in sets her room in a few hours and is gone. ( what do I do wrong) It always is fabulous and she is always the first to be done.

A peak at my headboard, I want everything in my room to come home.
The shade and drapes( that are pale blue)
Stripes?

I am sorry for being absent but it is show house week. Yesterday I saw two design customers, painted a mural in a powder room, then shopped for last minuet show house accessories. I stopped and picked up Mexican because I could not bring myself to eat another pizza, Chinese, or hoagie and got in at 9:30 PM ( not writing a blog then). The house is progressing , I can not believe the difference each day. We are in good shape and should be 98% finished by Monday. The Press should start rolling in next week and I want to be front and center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...