Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Windsong on Wesley Part 7

This is Marcy's room "Crisp Linen" A small sun room behind the dining space. Marcy's careful planning turned this very adorable space into a super adorable useful family area. The colors are fun and please notice the creative window treatments. Above the wainscoting is dark blue Venetian plaster, nice texture.
I think I could sit here and pretend this was my room.
Commercial design is a big part of Dashing Designs.
From traditional to contemporary , they do it all.
And always with a little fun.


I can not believe the show house has been opened two weeks. I would like to give you a peak at another much admired designer, Marcy Dash Friedman. Her design company Dashing Designs Inc. is located in Cherry Hill N.J. My first show house Marcy did the dining room next to me and I remember people just sighing when the viewed her work. It was truly beautiful. Her choice of colors, creative window treatments and bold approach to decorating always turn heads. At the same time I find her rooms very approachable and family friendly. Check out Dashing Designs and see for yourself. www.dashingdesignsinc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...