Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New online Magazine

If You are young and stylish, if you are old and stylish, or just need a few fun ideas. check out the new online magazine Co-Lab. Its a collaboration between two super creative talents Molly Worth a 3rd generation reupholstered from the Phila. area, and Super Rural a 2 person company dedicated to selling fine printed goods. Oh yea I forgot a third important creative person Rachel McGinn who shot all the photos
I can think of a million people who I could give this print to for Christmas
I may just have to make an appointment to see all the (it is very green to reuse furniture) crazy updated looks on these chairs. I sure will be seeing different my next flea market or tag sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...