Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Alouette Gentille Alouette






That song, that song that has been playing in my head over and over the last week.

Alouette gentille Alouette
Alouette je te plumerai
Je te plumerai la tete
Et la tete, et la tete
Alouette, Alouette

Do you know that it's a children's song about plucking feathers from a lark? Yes Alouette means A bird or lark. But I admit Target you did it again, I want color. Where was my head being jealous over a neutral palette. I am an artist,I love color.... I think being bold with color takes a lot more knowledge that sticking to beige. So to the top designers who are not afraid to use shocking pink, orange or periwinkle, I love you.........















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...