Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer is Officially Over

I want to start clean. Maybe it's a throwback to my first day of school. New book bag, new notebooks ( with a promise not to doodle on them ), new shoes, new haircut, and a chance to start fresh. that's what I love about September. I spent some time in the studio today finishing up lots of pesky odds and ends. I want to begin this month with a clean slate, maybe even pick up on a few of my New Years resolutions. I am one of those freaky people who look forward to cooler temperatures and shorter days. Somehow it just seems cozier and less busy than summer. I am not a born organized person, I fight hard to stay on top. But it can be done, and the pleasure of accomplishing your goals makes it worthwhile. So here is to a new notebook tomorrow, and I promise to stay in the lines most of the time....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...