Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Really Clean Design











Just when I am happy with who I am as a designer I see a design portfolio as unbelievable as Erica Powell's from Urban Grace Interiors . I would be stress free if I lived here, the quiet colors, simple accessories, and clean lines just blow me away. O. K. lets imagine living in this home is a duel career couple with grown children. They already have had the home stuffed full of furniture, so for this new vacation retreat they want simple. Their life is busy and they need a no stress get away. The house needs to be family friendly as they love having their four grandchildren visit as often as possible. The house is easy to care for and gives them more time to spend with each other. Paige, ( OMG I am naming her now) loves to cook and her new kitchen is perfect for family gatherings. I better stop now or I will imagine being invited for dinner. I can only dream, I think we could have gotten along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...