Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Furniture

Since 1959 Lilly Pulitzer has been giving us a reason to sing with her colorful shift dresses and playful prints. Now the same fun colors and floral designs can turn up the volume in your home.
Lee Jofa has the fabrics and HFI furniture is representing the upholstered and case good lines.
This is where we entered HFI's showroom in High Point N.C. furniture market. With all the emphases on brights in ready to wear I can see this line playing an important part in home fashion. Not sure I could take an entire room of Lilly Pulitzer but I am in love with a few pieces.
This cocktail table (removing all the sweet colors from around it) maybe mix it with linens and one print that contains a LITTLE pink and it could be a statement piece.
This chair drives me crazy, I want one just not in pink.... It is available in ivory but I think it loses it's punch. Maybe they would make me one in turquoise. Just one!
The bedding in all white, and let the walls stand on there own. Maybe I would add crystal lamps and natural wood nightstands.
I could handle this with linen colored walls and ditch the hot pink matting on the pictures. Also go down to one etagere.
I think I would use the chairs with a weathered wood table or the table with upholstered chairs. Not both together, just too matchy.
So I love color, love Lilly Pulitzer designs, but please not a full room of them. Pick and choose, pick and choose.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...