Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dreaming on Spring

Oh, My, it's going to be 70 degrees today and my head is outside. Dreaming of the day when I can....................................


Work in my herb garden
Put out my wind chimes and re-pot the lemon tree
Plan a luncheon for friends
Sit and dream, be a bit lazy
Listen to the gentle sound of the water
Breakfast on the patio
Gathering with friends

Moving furniture outside
Arranging cut flowers
Escaping in the hedges, maybe to read a book
Dine outside with lots of white lights and candles
Cocktails on a cool spring evening

Feeling the breeze on the porch
Feeling the sun s warmth
A fire pit, yes I need one

I will serve all meals outside
especially under the stars
Drinks on the porch
Thank You for coming be careful going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...