Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Painted Stairs

Last summer I was in a art gallery that had the stair risers to the 2nd floor painted in at least four different shades. "I love that it's perfect for the studio stairs". My studio/office is over our garage and what better choice to enter an artist workplace than color. Got busy, holidays came, made excuses and it never got done. THEN I just saw books, "I love books. Do I want this now? It's the problem when you see toooooo much, you want it all.....



Chalk board? I could write inspiring quotes each day.


Something like this was the original plan.


I think I can count.



Don't have this much time.



My customers might be afraid!

Just to much



But I do love books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...