Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Le Poeme Rug


Le <span class=
Le Poeme Indoor/Outdoor Rug


Item: RT102
Was $59.00 - $579.00
Now $38.00 - $428.00
The elegant poem rug design was created with words from famed 17th century French fabulist, Jean de La Fontaine. La Cigale et La Fourmi tells the story of an industrious ant, a carefree cricket and the end of summer. Inspired by the fables of Aesop, La Fontaine wrote volumes of simple poems using animals to teach real-life lessons. Hand hooked of washable, poly-acrylic pile that's soft underfoot, but durable enough for outdoor living. Sizes are approximate. Imported. Use of a Rug Pad is recommended.


I am in love with this rug, found it today in Ballard's catalog and its perfect for my client. The home is a very elegant Dutch colonial with a large formal foyer. We need to make it a bit fun for this owner. How perfect in black writing with a distressed dark blue round hall table from Old Biscayne. I think I could use one also, I love fables- so one for them and one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...