Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

Thinking of Friday Night Cocktails and Shopping

A few on my wish list.











I am soooooo glad it's Friday. Not only am I glad this spinning week is over, Christine and I are going on our annual Fall shop till you drop trip tomorrow. We are starting at the Cereal Bowl for breakfast ( you must know cereal is my FAVORITE food in the world) then off to a Mega Marshall's, Target, H&M, Anthropology, Banana, etc etc etc. We choose Delaware because of no tax and the selection of stores is great. We just heard they have added a Urban Outfitters and a two story Forever 21 ( my theme song). We are all about mixing trendy cost effective accessories with quality pieces. We will fit in lunch with white wine, Manicure and pedicures, dinner with red wine and lots of laughing and carrying on. Last year we finished with a chick flick. Any way its a pure no rush just about me day I am looking forward to. We talk for weeks before about what we want to buy and diet so we look good in the outfits. ( I did not do to good this time with the diet) I may just bring my camera and record our finds and blunders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...