Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

I love You Pandora Radio

I may be behind a little in discovering the best the very best radio station. It is yours with only music you like all day long. Just go to pandora.com and download pure bliss...... You decide who you want to listen to- like your favorite artist, or song, and they play only music similar. You can add other artist till you never want to leave your desk. And it's free!!!! Only a few occasional adds to listen to. Where have I been? I started with Enya this morning "Paint the Sky" then went to Nora Jones, Linda Ronstadt, Melissa Manchaster, (am I showing my age) but a few new artist I never new about emerged. So customers, sorry to say those appointments I have next week, well I think you will have to come here. I am not leaving my studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...