Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sophisticated Office

Where was Lonny Magazine when I was redoing my studio? I could have used a few of these creative ideas in my space. Don't you just love seeing before and after shots. Makes you think, O.K. my office can look just as good.
I think it's the mirror on the floor that draws you in to this space. Simple idea- just picture the room with out it, not as exciting.




I like the touch of a feminine blue on the windows. Helps to soften the black and white. The painted brick lightens the look while keeping the texture. Check out the layering of art and a mirror, I always forget to try this.
My mind would be clutter free in this space. Well maybe!!!

How about this one, don't you want a large visual board to dream about? I also think painting a eye sore like the door the same color as the wall, helps it to go away.



They are all sort of neutral with pops of color. Yes to orange and yellow. I like the use of three lamps. (Why did I get task lighting)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...