Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Blue Room

The Blue Room


It seems that every where I look blue is taking the front seat as the new neutral. I am loving it, all the way to the beach ( most of my homes are beach block.) So many times I start looking for a blue sofa fabric, or blue drapery fabric and nothing. What is a beach girl to do, it makes my job so much harder. The room above is one of my favorite customers, she has always been some sort of a blue girl. I have been with her for the last four houses ( well almost , I did not do anything in house # 3) Blue says her name . From the Ralph Lauren plaid fabric on the chairs to the navy border on the rug, it's clean crisp and shipshape.
I love this room, we used a beautiful Ikat fabric from Kravet that feels casual but so sophisticated. I am wishing the blue leather chairs from Lee Industries were mine.
The living room needed seating for about a thousand, but we kept it casual with the blue and white stripe. Can you believe all the fabric in this room is indoor outdoor??? crazy easy to care for.
I went on to find more blue rooms and discovered that it's the contrast I love. The touch of a second color that keeps it fresh and new.


We should paint every french door this color. WANT IT






Love,Love, Love, looking into the next space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...