Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Sneak Peak at Glamour

What a day yesterday, three stops in the Philadelphia area. All about 70 miles from home, a 12 hour marathon. BUT I am so rejuvenated when I see the results. We have been working on this jewel box of a home since November and it is coming together screaming. The furniture is not here yet but even a sneak peak is enough to give me a rush. Can't wait to show the final product.

Dining room, yes that's a metallic ceiling.



This natural jute rug has metallic silver running through it, I could not stop walking by and gaping....




Isabella's room was really cute but we are taking it to the next level, lucky girl.

The kitchen valance
Stenciled the powder room walls yesterday in " Rockin Roses" is this not an incredible finish?

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking at this stencil on Royal Design for awhile. I love what u did, what paint did u use to make it so shiney?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...