Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pillow Toss

Liking the placement of the neck roll pillows. Maybe this ( a little more tailored) could replace the theater seats?


The small roll pillows dress up and ground two rather plain chairs.

Just a shock of color, changes the feel of this room to a more contemporary space.
Mix Mix Mix
Just a little yellow.
Just one bolster.
Mix texture

The antique rug pillows are from Lee Industries and I have three to use on my new sofa.


The above pillow is from Interior Mall just love the split pattern.


Pottery Barn always has a good selection
Maybe just one Christmas , but they can help to say summer and winter.

O.K. my favorite store, Anthropology, I am running there now.


Loving this little poof
Don't forget to check etsy for lots of handmade looks.

and it's on burlap, not sure why but I am always drawn to animals.

I just love how much style and color pillows can add to any room. I am always looking for new ways to use them, layer them, stack them , whatever. They can turn your boring sofa into a drop dead showpiece. Turn that traditional room into Ell Decor, and next to a new paint job the quickest ,easiest way to update. I just ordered my new chesterfield sofa ( I'll talk about my "new living room" tomorrow) and its 25 inches deep WOW, I can surly get at least six pillows across, really excited !!!!! I like to mix texture and prints, not always matching. Sometimes a little unexpected pop is what makes a room. Always be sure to use a down blend filler, nothing worse than a pillow at stiff attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...