Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Be Brave



Cath says the Disney picture makes the room friendly.



The collage room created by Nancy Howard Bespoke collage walls, features Stanley, Kidsten's lakeland terrier.
A quiet master bedroom




Talk about making an electrical outlet stylish and fun!!!!!


I love color, seeing a very bright fun room makes my heart sing. Not sure I could live with it in my own home,(although I do have a pumpkin room) I admire any decorator who has the guts to just be fun. The Queen of Florals Cath Kidston- namesake and creative director of one of England's most successful textile and household accessory brands has my heart screaming. Her floral fabrics and fun accessories will soon be available for shipping to the US . Her inspiration "Ever since I was a child I've been interested in rooms and colors, and I remember all the past events of my childhood. I have a bank of memories to draw upon." I love this quote!
See more on www.lonnymag.com August/September online issue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...