Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blow - Up's

Leave it to famed English photographer Tim Walker to capture 18th and 19th century portraits of Baroness de Rothschild, Madame de Pompadour, and other nobles, bursting out of there frames to fill the walls of England's Glemham Hall. While I love big art that makes a statement, and have always wanted to paint a mural of Ladies in waiting in a dressing room, I think I would be creeped out having Frederick Gustaves Burnaby watching me. See more in the April issue of W magazine.
Does any one have a dressing room that needs a little something?





I would be spooked with this one.


A few more of the outlandish, creative photos from Tim Walker. How does his head work????? He has a book out of his work, I might just have to get.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...