Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Love My Rooms In Print

A new design book on show houses is OUT, and I have four, yes four rooms in it

The craftsman cottage guestroom. This house was in Cape May N.J., the mural was hand painted, and was taken from a true craftsman border just blown up, so it was fun, contemporary in feel.
This was the Stellar Cellar, the home of Skinny D'Amato , a life long friend of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr. and many more...

I know as soon as I publish this blog a friend with the initials Mitch, will be calling screaming that's my room, That's Entertainment! Yes Mitch it's in print and you need a book for your coffee table.

This was last years show house , "Out of the Blue" A family suite.
Check out the Photographer, a real family affair. I probably should have had Mike take these pictures, sorry I know they stink.

"Showhouses 2 A Decorators Tour" sells for $45.00 and is available through the publisher at Schifferbooks or your local bookstore as well as numerous online retailers. It really is filled with lots of crazy good ideas for your home. You know how intense we decorators get at showhouses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...