Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary Blog Two Day's Late

So I missed my anniversary date , (February 23) but I did not miss the opportunity to prove I could write a blog that people enjoyed. Me,yes me,who never thought of herself as a writer, who never could use the computer, no less download a photo. Me who cant spell worth beans. Me who runs a business,paints commission works on the side, and cleans, cooks, and cares for two children a son in law, a husband, and a dog. But I did it and I have enjoyed every minute of it. So thank you Christine for setting me up to blog, having the faith in me to do this. Thank you Michael for all your one hour computer lessons, my unbelievable web page, and your patients. A special kiss to B.C. for putting up with me calling him B.C., and using him in my humor. Dotty my sister who is now addicted to blogs, and everyone who has read them. I will continue to grow in this next year, learning to network my blog and twitter. Hopefully bringing more useful and interesting material to my readers.

"I learned this, at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of (her) dreams, and endeavors to live the life which (she) has imagined; (she) will meet with a success unexpected in common hours,"
Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...