Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The New Architectrual Digest

My March issue came on Thursday and I kind of pushed it aside. Truthfully Architectural Digest has not been my can't be separated from magazine for some time. Then I remembered Margaret Russell was the new Editor in chief, originally from my glued to me magazine Elle Decor. Well I was not disappointed as she described this issue as a renovation, and it is . Still the same beloved characteristics we look for in this icon of the design world, but with a fresh face, more modern and fun. When my April issue arrives I bet I can't be found.


You need to buy your own issue, but just a peak at one of Michael Smith's rooms featured. Don't you just want to be invited for dinner here .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...