Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Country Perk











If I lived in the city, and you asked me where to get a good sticky bun. I might say 6 blocks east. When you live in the middle of nowhere it's 6 miles east. But sooooooo good I ride my bike there. "FROG HOLLOW" bakery is on Rt. 50 in Seaville N.J. . Making donuts, honey buns, cheesecakes and lots of other good stuff. This place is a staple when we have out of town guests , and so enchanting you want to take them with you to pick up your goodies . From the wildflowers outside to the charming hand written signs you feel like you stepped back in time. They are only open Spring to late fall and weekends till they run out. But be careful where you park, you might be toad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...