Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fun Updates Summers coming

This is going on my pantry door and I promise to exercise every day. ( I want this map suit)

You are here and I am going right to Anthropologie to buy this rug. How cute would this be in a mud room.
I can see these knobs dressing up any yard sale or attic find.


This lady bug rug is a great start to a theme bath for kids.
He loves me he loves me not. This rug really says summer.
I collect paint by number paintings , ( don't ask why) this rug would be so cute in a back hall with my paintings.

How about a guest room with a post card travel theme.


Wallpaper at anthropologie ? One wall of this great print would make a statement.

Really cute things for your home from Anthropologie, and one to remind you summer is coming.
( OK I am off to the gym right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...