Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

High Point N.C. Spring Furniture Market

I am sitting here on my second glass of wine, trying to figure out how to describe my excitement. I am leaving tomorrow for the Spring High Point Furniture market in North Carolina. I get to view all the new trends in the home decorating industry. I will also be converging with people that share my enthusiasm. These people swoon when the new fabrics are shown, they are entranced at the sight of bleached wood this year. ( this might be the wine talking) But more important I can blog about all this. ( B.C. thinks I am excited for business???????) There will be cocktail party's, luncheon's, and entertainment but more importantly there will be new furniture styles, fabrics, accessories, rugs, and more I can tell you about. See you next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...