Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

Optical Illusions


A classic!
I was thinking about uploading some of my photography as today's Guest Blog however, I am going to save that for another time. Instead I thought I would do something fun and interesting about how our brain and eyes communicate and sometimes play tricks on us.
*Michael


Cool illusion of waves


This one still boggles my mind. Same shapes, same size, rearranged and a space appears?



Focus on the blue dot in the center and move your face toward and away from the screen Although the circles aren't moving it appears that they are.


Do you see the circles spinning?




These lines are actually parallel.

Although the red lines appear bent, they are really straight.



Do you see an old woman or a youn woman?











1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...