Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shops in Camden Maine

This is Jo Ellen Designs A very unique store

Check out how everything is grouped by color. Love this concept.
Letters are fun especially in pearls.


I could shop till I dropped here.
This rug is driving me crazy!!! Can I please design a nursery for someone?
I can just imagine dark contemporary furniture, antique zoo posters, and a few funky accessories. I may just have to invent a job.
One of many great rugs. The prices are reasonable 4x6 $349.00, 6x9 $766.00 2.5x8 runner $290.00. and remember 10% goes to charity.



Pillows too






While on vacation I visited Camden Maine. It was charming, and the shops were unique. Across America our towns have become repetitious, with the same chain stores over and over. I can shop Anthropology, Pottery Barn, Gap, Restoration, Borders, or Bed Bath and Beyond at home. ( you get the idea) I miss finding the novel places and shopping while away. This town had it, quirky little book stores, corner taverns, and fun gift shops. My favorite " Jo Ellen Designs" This shop was merchandised by color and the owner designs fabulous hooked rugs. They have a program- Designs for Good- that when you purchase a rug or pillow 10% will be donated to charity. ( another reason to buy there) Please check out her sight and stop in when ( and you have to ) visit Camden Maine. JOELLENDESIGNS.com 21 Maine Street. Later today I am going to design a nursery around the purple animal rug , so check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...