Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Out of the Blue

I like the lavender with this blue and the painting over the sofa. Lets me imagin what I'm seeing. I would use Benjamin Moore # 725 seaside resort in a matte finish on these walls.


This is sort of the look in the show house room , lots of different soft blues. I would use B.M. #702 mystical blue in a eggshell finish.

Dove white on the walls and everyone with tall windows spend on the fabric for a soring feel.
The traditional blue and white rooms comes into 2010 with the Lucite tables. Such a simple touch.
The touch of putty on the drapes gives this space interest.


Maybe a blue floor.
I saw that lamp in HomeGoods. 49.99. Orange is blues complementary color.

I hope my linen duvet irons up as nice as this one.
I was wishing last night that twin beds were the rage for married couples, B.C. is a little restless lately. Color here B.M #793 watercolor blue
Color # 1633 brittany blue my favorite for walls, a little gray so not to sweet.

That's the name of our show house room, and it's done. Well I need to iron the bedding a little better, and bring in a few live plants but that is it. Today is press day and I am excited to see the reactions. The house is still a mess but we have till Friday to get it together, and these people can and will perform miracles. In honer of our room I thought it appropriate to look at the color blue in decorating. See you tomorrow with pictures and more on Wind Song on Wesley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...