Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Contemporary Baby's Room

Just how fun is this look. I would paint the walls Benjamin Moore Grasshopper AF-415 in (I love the name) in Natura a non toxic paint. Windows in natural woven shades with privacy liner. Trim and ceiling in white. The bedding will be 100% organic cotton in white, Maybe with a stripe of lime green.


The crib is from Kool Roomz and has a changing table that can be moved to the dresser when baby gets bigger. It has a circus feel I think.

Every baby's room needs a rocker, and this one from Lee Industries is slip covered for easy care.
Cool floor lamp.
Elephant bookcase
I would use a collection of vintage circus or zoo posters.
The toy chest- Pottery barn.
Three foot zebra a must from F A O Schwartz
Outfit for baby.

I really am dying to use this rug for a baby's room. I think I will just pretend till the right client comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...