Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Changes Are Being Made


You may notice I am starting to make a few changes. Time goes on and every once in a while we need to stop and make a few "life adjustments". I have felt the need for the last six months, and have been contemplating just what direction I should be going. Lots of consideration has gone into this decisions - what's best for B.C. and I - will my children be effected - should I just continue doing the same till I retire - do I really need to start a new business - why upset the cart - and so on and so on. Personally, I think that if you are not learning and pushing life is pretty much over. O.K. I do see the need to relax and enjoy what I have, that's all part of this new conformance of my life. I need time to devote to my painting, enter more art shows, and take on more commission pieces. There are several pieces stacking up now that I can't seem to complete. Truthfully, I am getting a little weary of running around, climbing ladders, and designing show houses, but here is the problem. I love the business, love you my customers, love color ,paints, fabrics, furniture, just not leaving my home. So I am turning my attention to Design Online, a business I started several months ago. With this endeavor I can design your room for a set price online. I'll need you to answer a few questions, and send me a few measurements and in about four to six weeks I'll send you a complete room in a box. I will include a design board , fabric samples, window treatments, floor plans and a complete resource list of where you can buy all the items, or you can order them through us. How easy is that! The site is set up on my web page www.paintedriverstudios.com, you can even pay with pay pal. PRS will still travel to all the furniture markets and keep you updated on the latest home fashion trends and we are always just a phone call away. Don't panic, I am not quitting my day job just yet, but I intend to start promoting my new site and getting ready for good things to come . There is still lots of work to be done and I need to start marketing the concept . I have to say this blog has been one of the best parts of the past year for me. It has made me a little more tech savvy, helped my spelling, and challenged my mind, without it I would not even consider "Design Online". Of course I will continue to beg help from my tech support team Christine and Michael. Without them this would not be possible. So I am off to another chapter of my life and looking forward to the challenges and perks it has to offer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...