Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ideas to Set your Kitchen Apart

The bar - has to be as many seats as possible. At my house it's where everyone wants to be, I can never get them to my living room. Wish mine was longer.



Love the cleanness of no upper cabinets, only art.




Lacquer your cabinets.


Mirror the cabinet fronts.


I would feel like I was at a sushi bar!


Lattice on the cabinet fronts.


Paint the insides a fun color.


Just a splash of color, also like the open shelving.


Love the free hanging pagoda style cabinets.


Not your traditional kitchen chairs.


Go for a dramatic back splash.


Again a splash of color against a white kitchen.


The fabric on the shades.


Clean lines and a little color.


Handpainting or dramatic wallpaper.


Furniture style island.


Dramatic lighting.


There is that furniture style island.


Display your collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...