Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

I Love the New Year

This was a Christmas gift commissioned by one of my favorite friends Mitch for his partner Mark. It was a huge success and I feel really proud to have been a part of this. O. K. it is not quite done but I am picking it up today to finish, and then we will have it framed. Painting is my first passion and painting dogs ( Otto and Dudley) my second. Can you guess which one is Otto and which is Dudley? That is Mitch in the background. Biggest compliment: his sister said she knew it was her brother when she saw his hands.




I always think powder rooms should be like little jewel boxes. It is always a challenge to come up with new and exciting ideas. Pretty proud of this one. The walls are crackled in a off white over gold. The touch of leopard was done with a stencil. Metallic paints created the interior design.





The before pictures. A little paint does make a difference.



I am feeling really good this morning. Today is the real start to all my resolutions. Holidays are over, and I am going to make a difference this year. I started with steel cut oatmeal topped with fresh blueberries, Christine"s suggestion. You must read her blog " High Heels and Sneakers " for the most up to date hints for clean eating. I feel a little like she has cameras set up watching me (we know Christine). That's good cause it might keep me on track. Have not started exercising yet, still need to get over being sick. Besides, " remember" we need to go easy on ourselves. Thought you may be interested in seeing pre holiday projects that I am pretty proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...