Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Can't a Girl Change her Mind



I know yesterday I said I was into English style rooms. But I have this problem, I love and need it all. Maybe just one room in my house in a mid century style ? Ah yes my son's room needs a redo. He is living in Costa Rica and will be coming home this summer. The black walls are depressing and that futon spent time in a college dorm YUCK. After feeling a little sorry for myself (How old do I have to be before I can dial a painter? ) I selected colors of coco, orange and a little teal and started rolling. I want that 1960's or 50's feel but updated for 2010 living. Pictured is a Mid Century room I finished this summer. Can you believe the two small chairs are metallic dyed laser cut calf's leather and the sofa is slip covered in leather. So fun.... These are both from Lee Industries. How about the the Bertoia bar stools, the Barcelona cocktail table and the bistro table with tractor stools. This room is set to party in the 21st century. I'll keep you updated on Michael's room. I just hope I don't make it too comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...