Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

A Book We Can Live With


One of the hardest task in my personal decorating is parting with keepsakes, bric-a-brac, and anything with a memory. I would love to have a living room in all linen with industrial accent pieces, or a bedroom in all white with just one blue accessories. It ain't happening! I need my Mothers needlepoint pillows and the pottery vase Christine made me. How about that corny cruise photo of B.C. and I "but the memories".... So here is a book : Living with What You Love by Monica Rich Kosann. This book shows us how to incorporate our memories into our decorating. With twenty years experience of helping clients display their collections, photographs, and heirlooms, not to mention an on line magazine www.thefineartoffamily.com I think Monica can help us add a layer of personality to our homes.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...