Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

It's Memorial Day

Me and Bernie Parent ( remember the Flyer's goalie last Stanley Cup for Philadelphia and I won't say the year)

Christine and I at the Marlin Tuna Club Banquet at the historic Flanders Hotel.

Christine and Jason at the Marlin Tuna Club Banquet ( Too cute they make me ____
New kayaks- Spike wants to go.
Christine reading, while I am cleaning the house.
Christine and I shopped at the Walk in A.C. I scored this at BCBG a romper, Reg. 285.00 Sale 29.99. It looks great on , I would not have tried it but Christine insisted.

Christine heading to a yard sale. She looks too attractive in that dress for bargains. But it was a bargain.

Christine jumped out of the car when she spied this silver candelabra. Just 2.00

Christine and Jason at the Anchorage. Our favorite family bar.
B.C.'s boat is the middle one.
The Tiki Bar at the dock. When I wonder where B.C. is all summer, it's here.
Manicures and pedicures a must to start Summers. Is it weird we got the same color?

It was a fun filled Memorial day weekend. My daughter Christine and hubby were here to partake is the festivities. Here are a few pictures of the goings on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...