Search This Blog

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ballard Designs

I am told the more of these antlers you hang the more impressive they look. A really unique find.




I think my first purchase to be inspired will be Suzanne's book " Inspired Interiors" also available thru Ballard's.
I could use star burst mirrors everywhere.




Bracket shelves small enough to use in groupings. Also available in wood tones.
A folding table that can't be put away, white washed with a slat top.
Finally a sisal bulletin board just right to pin up your inspirations.
All right I can see this basket holding linens, towels, magazines, newspapers, toys, knitting supplies, shoes, hats and gloves, should I go on?
and this one, lets just order it and then decide.

I received my new Ballard Design catalog last week, and all I can say is " I'll shop till I drop". Award winning designer Suzanne Kasler, has designed a line for them and I want one of each. Her pieces are just the right touch to bring a very now European feel to your rooms. The signature collection is unique, has couture detailing, timeless styling and looks handcrafted. I think any of these accessories in your rooms and people will think you slipped off to a French flea market. The entire catalog is online for your viewing, www.ballarddesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...