Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

Windsong on Wesley Part 8








I can not believe the Show House is over this weekend. I never even showed you all the pictures of my space," Out of the Blue". Our room was received very well and should bring us lots of great customers. It really is a head swelling experience doing a designer house, the peoples response makes all the work worth while. So THANK YOU to all the people who viewed Windsong on Wesley, I hope that we the designers gave you lots of ideas and inspiration. For those of you who missed it I will post pictures this weekend of all the spaces, or you can hurry over to 1501 Wesley Ave. Ocean City N.J. and see it for yourself. It's open till 5PM Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...