Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Searching

I used the same zinc top table on a job in Atlantic City, but in a breakfast nook. It can crank up to bar height.


The stainless steel cabinets add just the right effect with the antiques.
Just a splash of color.










I am searching for the right look for my living room. Yes, today I start doing a little for myself. Remember..... I am on vacation. I came across this classically decorated condo belonging to Los Angeles antique dealer Lee Stranton. Loving his style, I searched his web site and came up with these perfectly decorated rooms. He uses antiques in a nontraditional setting, creating a eclectic look. The mix is perfect , magical, may be a bit formal for me but worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...