Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Peak at a Guest Room

The before and after. The rug a find at HomeGoods, beds by Lee Industries. The headboards are slip covered so easy care at the beach. Just pop into the washer.
Queen sleeper sofa by lee. they are really comfortable with an extra thick mattress.
I purchased the storage leather top ottomans and slip covered them to match.
We will be using this double lamp on the nightstand. Good reading light for two.
The floor lamp goes by the sofa.
This is my favorite, It also comes in blue clear and amber. I may have to treat myself.

I am almost finished this guest room and wanted to share it. It is on the beach ( all the college friends come to your house) so we designed it to sleep lots of friends. Beside twin beds the sofa is a queen sleeper. We need a few more accessories and lighting, but I think it feels just beachy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...