Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Windsong on Wesley Part 9























Today is the last day of the show house. I am not sad as I am ready to just enjoy what is left of the summer. I am sure when I remove the things from my room I will feel a twitch at my heart, but I knew this relationship would not last. I think for any designer that doing a show house is a reward for being in this profession. It is a chance to use all your creative energy and ideas, pleasing only yourself. It also feeds our egos to listen to the compliments- " you are so creative" " we always follow your spaces and love your work" " I could live in this room" " how did you think of that" and on and on. I can not express how much your comments mean to us. It is what keeps us going and ideas flowing. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, to all our customers, you are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...